A MODEL’S NYFW DIARY: MARCHESA
When it comes to high fashion, model Alana Zimmer is one of the biggest names in the industry. Some of her latest accomplishments: starring in the current Akris and Givenchy Beauty ad campaigns and walking in the Armani Privé and Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture shows last month in Paris. The Canadian beauty headed to the Big Apple for New York Fashion Week and did her second backstage photo diary for us, a collection of supercool pics from a model’s perspective!
1. Tight backstage! A model having her dress sewn minutes before the show.
2. Fresh makeup by Gucci Westman. Chignon by Odile Gilbert.
3. Models getting ready for rehearsal
4. Rich red pedicure by Sally Hansen
5. Closeup of the embroidery on one of the dresses
6. Sui He’s vibrant dress being hung up after the show
Don’t miss the rest of Alana’s behind-the-scenes NYFW coverage. Check out even more of her Model Diaries.