A MODEL’S NYFW DIARY: MICHAEL KORS
When it comes to high fashion, model Alana Zimmer is one of the biggest names in the industry. Some of her latest accomplishments: starring in the current Akris and Givenchy Beauty ad campaigns and walking in the Armani Privé and Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture shows last month in Paris. Currently the Canadian beauty is in the Big Apple for New York Fashion Week and doing her second backstage photo diary for us. Check back each day for more of her supercool pics from a model’s perspective!
1. Me in my Matrix-style shades
2. Bette having her ponytail perfected
3. Close-up! Latex tape was used for the shiny ponytail holder. Hair by Orlando Pita.
4. Direction for the makeup look designed by Dick Page
5. Close-up of the eye look
6. Caviar cream shadow by Shiseido
7. Close-up detail of Marie’s lasered skirt
8. Close-up of Romina’s look