7 NYFW Street Style Beauty Looks to Copy Right Now
At New York Fashion Week Fall 2013, the insanely cool outfits, spot-on make up, and lush locks outside the shows impressed us just as much as the trends we peeped backstage. And considering the crazy weather (including a little storm called Nemo), it took a lot of work to look impeccably chic. As an ode to the gorgeous ladies who nailed it—in sky-high heels, naturally—we put together a slideshow of our favorite beauty looks.
1. Sea of Shoes’ Jane Aldridge rocked vivid strawberry-blond hair and bright lips.
2. Samantha, an Assistant Editor at WGSN, paired blunt bangs with barely there face makeup and a classic red pout.
3. Model Mariana protected her sensitive skin and dyed locks from sun damage with ginormous designer shades and a cozy fur hat.
4. Fashion blogger Kim (pictured at right) pulled off impressive retro-inspired cat eyes.
5. Seventeen Accessories Editor Jasmine kept it casual with a sleek topknot.
6. Kelly opted for slicked back strands—and yes, of course, she’s a model.
7. Just when we though ombre hair was quickly becoming passé, we crossed paths with Serena. The foodie and fashion blogger made the look seem totally fresh.