Can you blame us for having a love-love relationship with Lancôme? From their cult-favorite mascaras and swoon-worthy ROUGE IN LOVE lipsticks to their foolproof eyeshadow palettes, we adore everything about this iconic brand.
We’re thrilled to offer our latest obsessions for a limited time in the Birchbox Shop (with free shipping!) . And we’re even more excited to give you the chance to win a collection of our all-time Lancôme favorites in our Pin To Win Giveaway.
Over the next couple of weeks, we’ll be posting a series of photo tutorials on Pinterest. Our latest how-to: Smoky Evening Eye. Read all the tips here, then scroll down for more details on how to enter the sweepstakes.
Smoky eyes aren’t just for the red carpet. We show you how to add come hither drama for a night out.
1. Starting with a clean face, prep eyelids with Lancôme LA BASE PRO, then use a flat brush to apply the main color for your smoky eye—we love using a deep purple shadow from Lancôme’s COLOR DESIGN 5 SHADOW EYE PALETTE—all over your lid.
2. Sweep a darker color into the crease of your eye—we chose a dark gray graphite shade from the same palette—to add drama to your look. Blend lightly with a fluffy brush.
3. Add a highlight to the center of your lid using a shimmery ivory or gold to add dimension to your smoky eye.
4. Using a kohl eyeliner pencil, trace a thin line along the upper and lower lash lines.
5. Complete the look with Lancôme HYPNÔSE STAR, a two-sided mascara with a glossy black finish. Curl your lashes, then use the flat side to coat and the round side to shape and separate lashes.
For a chance to win a collection of our favorite Lancôme products, click here! Check back often to pin more images—and to earn another chance to win! Remember, you must follow Lancôme on Pinterest to be eligible.