A Model’s NYFW Diary: Badgley Mischka
When it comes to high fashion, model Alana Zimmer is one of the biggest names in the industry. Some of her latest accomplishments: starring in the current Akris and Givenchy Beauty ad campaigns and walking in the Armani Privé and Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture shows last month in Paris. Currently the Canadian beauty is in the Big Apple for New York Fashion Week and doing her second backstage photo diary for us. Check back each day for more of her supercool pics from a model’s perspective!
1. Alla and I after the show in our final looks
2. Hair demonstration picture by Peter Gray: upside-down fishtail braid with curls on top.
3. & 4. Details of the gorgeous gowns
5. My nails being painted with a matte red colour by Deborah Lippmann
6. Beginning the process of fake nails. With my favorite: tape instead of glue!
Catch up on NYFW by checking out all our backstage coverage.