A Model’s NYFW Diary: Derek Lam and Diane Von Furstenburg
When it comes to high fashion, model Alana Zimmer is one of the biggest names in the industry. Some of her latest accomplishments: starring in the current Akris and Givenchy Beauty ad campaigns and walking in the Armani Privé and Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture shows last month in Paris. Currently the Canadian beauty is in the Big Apple for New York Fashion Week and doing her second backstage photo diary for us. Check back each day for more of her supercool pics from a model’s perspective!
Derek Lam and Diane von Furstenburg:
- Mirte and I in the finished look.
- Bright white runway.
- Two become one. Sara and Mirte’s matching crimped hair.
- The secret behind the hair on Hanne Gaby.
- Sparkly colour palette from Estée Lauder.
- The looks.
- Jacquelyn having her hair curled and set.
- Valentines colors.
- Our key instructions: Enjoy the party!
- Blurry Martha and I in our pink and red. Love is in the air!