A Model’s NYFW Diary: Yigal Azrouël
When it comes to high fashion, model Alana Zimmer is one of the biggest names in the industry. Some of her latest accomplishments: starring in the current Akris and Givenchy Beauty ad campaigns and walking in the Armani Privé and Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture shows last month in Paris. Currently the Canadian beauty is in the Big Apple for New York Fashion Week and doing her second backstage photo diary for us. Check back each day for more of her supercool pics from a model’s perspective!
- Stormy Weather in NYC!
- A smoky eye and berry-colored nails.
- The look for the Yigal Azrouël show: hair by James Pecis, makeup by Wendy Rowe.
- Fellow Canadian Grace Mahary and I in our outfits.
- Backstage atmosphere at the Highline Stages.
- A Canada Goose jacket was definitely in order to get me around.
- The mood board.