The Best in Golden Globes Style, Beyonce’s Life Is But A Dream Trailer, and More
- While Tina Fey and Amy Poehler had us in stitches, we were equally transfixed by the haute couture fashions displayed on the red carpet at last night’s Golden Globes. Here are the hits (and misses). [The Cut]
- Never ones to shy away from the spotlight, the Kardashian sisters’ yet-to-be-launched beauty line has been hit with a whopping $10 million lawsuit. [Huffington Post]
- After landing the cover of GQ and releasing a new song with Destiny’s Child, Beyonce gives us a hint of what to expect from her upcoming HBO Special. [Huffington Post]
- If you’re suffering from a serious case of the Mondays, let this confectionery-inspired nail art lift your mood. [HelloGiggles]
- Like many women, we’re guilty of writing off makeup primer as totally superfluous. But this demystifying guide has us rethinking that it’s an essential. [Into The Gloss]
- Justin Timberlake finally releases his first single in over 10 years. [justintimberlake.com]
Still not sold on primers? Birchbox Editor Mollie Chen explains why you need a primer and which ones to try.