Allison Williams Rocks Gold Shadow, Rita Ora Is This Year’s It Girl, & More
- At the Season 2 premiere of HBO hit Girls, Allison Williams stole the spotlight with her pretty metallic gold eyeshadow. [Bellasugar]
- British singer Rita Ora (who was our Birchbox Crush in December) has been dubbed an emerging fashion icon. Learn more about her signature style (hint: she isn’t afraid to wear gold either). [New York Times]
- Having a bad hair day or just feeling not-so-pretty? Tweet @benefitbeauty with the hashtag #beautyboost, and get an uplifting compliment in reply. [Benefit]
- Tangerine tango and oxblood were the hottest colors of 2012, but this year it’s all about a new indigo-green shade that has yet to be named. [SheFinds]
- Beyonce is showing some serious skin on the cover of GQ's February issue, which features the magazine's picks for the sexiest women of the 21st century. [FashionEtc]
- Find out which bad habits are causing your skin to age prematurely. [HerCampus]
We had the chance to interview Rita Ora in December—read up on her favorite beauty products and on-the-road essentials.