Oscars 2013 Nominations Released, The Secrets to Success from J. Crew’s CEO, Justin Timberlake’s New Song, and More
- The 2013 Oscars nominees were just announced. We’re psyched that Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Jennifer Lawrence and um, Wreck-It Ralph, all made the list. [Oscars]
- J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler reveals his secrets to success—and we’re loving how down-to-earth his tips are (ex. surround yourself with people who complement your skill set!). [Fashionista]
- Awards season is officially here! Take a peek at some of the best hair and makeup from last night’s People’s Choice Awards. [Glamour]
- Rumor has it that Justin Timberlake is releasing a new song today at 12pm ET. OMG. [Vibe]
- The first big fad diet on everyone’s lips this year advocates eating whatever you want, in any portion size—as long as you consume it all within an 8-hour time period. [Well + Good NYC]
- Chewing this gum supposedly will score you firmer, larger breasts in as little as one month. Yeah, we think it’s crazy too. (She Finds)
Need to catch up on more news? Don’t miss our morning must reads.