Eek, it’s the final hour for gift-finding! Just in case you still haven’t found presents for your loved ones, here’s some last-minute inspiration courtesy of our staffers. Today, our Technical Product Manager Jenn is sharing her top 5 picks for her bestie, Jimelle. (December 19th is the last day to order from our Shop to receive your orders by December 24. Go now!)
My friend Jimelle is an über-traveler. I’ve known her since high school and we’ve done a lot of traveling together. For example, this past summer we went on a cross-country road trip visiting as many states as possible along the way. But Jimelle also travels a lot for work—from Florida to India, so she lives out of a suitcase for a good part of the year. That’s why my picks for her this year are all carry-on friendly:
1. I’m addicted to twistbands and always have a bunch on my wrist just in case! Having a multi-purpose item with you while traveling is key. The Twistband with a bauble adds an extra bit of flair and, in a pinch, also makes a great bracelet. It’s the perfect stocking stuffer.
2. Despite being blessed with wash-and-go hair, Jimelle refuses to travel without her straightener. It’s gigantic. This Amika mini styler is a perfect addition to her carry-on, not to mention it’s compact and adorable.
3. This Oscar Blandi & CARGO set has everything Jimelle needs to freshen up after she gets off the red-eye and heads to a morning meeting. I always have my Oscar Blandi products with me for quick touchups and and now she can have her own set!
4. It’s amazing how many times we’ve nearly dropped our phones over a cliff or from a high building while trying to get JUST the right angle. This phone wrist strap from Photojojo will definitely come in handy.
5. We all know how impossible it can be to stay charged when on the road. The Everpurse lets you keep your phone charging even while you’re walking around town. It’s less bulky than a battery case and she can carry all of her essentials right along with it!
Don’t fret. We’ve got even more gift inspiration, courtesy of blogger Miss Ladyfinger, right here.