Macaron-Inspired Nail Polish, Romeo Beckham Models, and More
- The geniuses at Estée Lauder have created a macaron-inspired collection of nail lacquers for spring. [SheFinds]
- One of the Beckhams’ sons, Romeo, has landed his very first modeling gig as the spunky young star of a Burberry ad campaign. [Huffington Post]
- These marker-like beauty products are purse-friendly and spill-free, which makes them perfect for quick touch ups. [Glo]
- Buckingham Palace will stage its first fashion show featuring royal couture styles from the Tudor and Stuart eras. [Telegraph]
- Everyone and their mother seems to be hosting an ugly sweater party these days! Take a look at how the trend began. [NYTimes]
- It was bound to happen eventually—Deborah Lippmann is launching a Girls-themed nail polish set. Yes. [Beauty High]
Take a break from your holiday shopping woes and indulge in this short film about love in New York City from Shoptiques!