Ah, the holidays—the greatest gift-giving time of the year. We know how tough it can be to come up with the perfect present for every friend, acquaintance, co-worker, and loved one in your life, which is why we’ve turned to our favorite tastemakers to tell us what they’ve got their eye on this season. Today, we’ve tapped Kate Bryan of The Small Things to tell us what she’s buying for her female friends and family members.
1. There’s nothing quite as festive as a red scarf around the holidays!
2. Give a bold nail polish color to a friend that may not otherwise choose something so daring—it will give her a fun opportunity to try something new.
3. Light pink lip gloss like this one from Chantecaille can be worn on top of nearly any shade of lipstick or simply worn alone.
4. You can’t go wrong with this universally flattering peachy-pink Benefit Bella Bomba blush.
5. Two words: Gold studs. Pretty enough for something fancy, but subtle enough for everyday.
6. As women, we manage to own a lot of little things. A beautiful toiletry bag that can serve many purposes is always great to receive.
7. A palette of shadows like this one from stila is really pretty and lets someone experiment!
8. A girl can never have enough lip balm. For those days where you are makeup-free, these yummy Sprout flavors are the perfect go-to.
For more gift ideas, check out all of our new December products!