Leave it to a social media community manager to create a custom hashtag for her vacation! Our Rachel S. is en route to Mexico to attend her friends’ wedding in Puerta Vallarta. Before she left we took a peak into her toiletries and makeup bags. Here are a few of her favorite products that she brought along:
1. Supergoop: Well, duh. Sun protection is my numero uno concern!
2. Miracle Skin Transformer Treat & Conceal: I’m addicted to this concealer. It’s perfect for hiding under-eye circles (which I hope to get rid of on this trip with a the serious dose of relaxation) and any unexpected blemishes.
3. Jouer in Birchbox Pink: My go-to gloss. I use one layer for sheer shine and two layers for a pop of pink.
4. ModelCo Fibre LashXTend Lengthening mascara: I can’t stop getting compliments on this mascara! Everyone always asks if I’m wearing falsies.
5. Miss Jessie’s: My hair has changed a lot since the last time I was in Mexico. It used to be much curlier, now it has more waves. So I’m bringing my daily go-to Pillow Soft Curls plus Curly Meringue in case things get crazy with the humidity.
6. Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream: I’m addicted. I literally wash my face more so I can use this product. It’s going to feel great at night after a day in the sun.
7. DDF Brightening Cleanser: I actually got this in my Birchbox. I love DDF products and this works great with my Clarisonic (which I’m bringing with me—is that weird?).
We’re living vicariously through Rachel’s trip pictures—we’re stuck with rainy weather here in New York! If you want to see what she’s up to, too, follow our Instagram via #Mexication.
Bonus: It wouldn’t be a vacation without some serious shoe decisions! Here are Rachel’s choices for her trip. Which do you think she took?