Pantone’s Color of the Year, H&M’s New Green Initiative, and More
- Pantone has named the Color of the Year for 2013—emerald green! [Fashion Etc.]
- As part of its new recycling initiative, iCollect, H&M will offer store discounts in exchange for donations of old clothing. [WWD]
- These 50 gorgeous beauty looks are all you’ll need to work the holiday party circuit this month! [Beauty High]
- A number of American Apparel digital ads were banned in the UK for their “unnecessarily sexual” content. [Fashionista]
- Some great tips for staying fit—especially handy if you’re eyeing a fitted dress for your holiday party outfit! [Shoptiques]
For more of the biggest beauty, fashion, and lifestyle news, make sure to keep up with our daily morning must reads!