These Kate Spade nail polishes look like sugar, spice, and everything nice! (Photo: nordstrom.com)
- Kate Spade has teamed up with Lipstick Queen founder, Poppy King, for a second time to release an adorable sprinkle-themed nail polish set for the holidays. [SheFinds]
- While traditional publications are still transitioning into the digital age, online retailer Net-A-Porter is going the opposite direction. Next year, the site will launch a print magazine. [Huffington Post]
- Though clad in high-heeled boots and an Alexander McQueen skirt suit, Kate Middleton still joined in on a game of field hockey during a visit to her alma mater, St. Andrews. [The Cut]
- The trailer for the second season of Girls has just been released. Click through to watch the clip in all its hipstery hipness. [Refinery29]
- Forget juice cleanses! Soup cleansing is the newest wellness fad. [Well+Good NYC]
- Rupert Murdoch’s iPad-only paper, The Daily, will cease publication this month after a two-year run. [Politico]
To see more from beauty legend Poppy King, be sure to check out her gorgeous Lipstick Queen line!