Ah, the holidays—the greatest gift-giving time of the year. We know how tough it can be to come up with the perfect present for every friend, acquaintance, co-worker, and loved one in your life, which is why we’ve turned to our favorite tastemakers to tell us what they’ve got their eye on this season. To help us kick things off, this week Grace Atwood of fashion and DIY blog Stripes & Sequins shares a few of her favorite picks.
Hi Birchbox readers, it’s Grace here. I was honored when Birchbox asked me to participate in this fun series because I’ve always been a huge fan of the brand. (In fact, I was a beta member back when Birchbox only had twenty subscribers!) Click through to check out my holiday gift picks.
1. I love the faceted shape of this Kate Spade Coin Purse.
2. How luxe is this Chantecaille set? With liner, mascara, lip gloss, and makeup remover, it has everything you need. Plus, I’m a sucker for pretty packaging and the gorgeous metallic case.
3. The RMS Beauty Living Luminizer is one of my absolute favorite products in the world. A friend of mine gave it to me and now I give it to others. I like that it’s all natural and that it provides the perfect amount of non-sparkly shine. Buy one for yourself and one for all of your friends!
5. I really enjoy gifting pretty stationery. These XOXO cards are just darling.
6. This might just be the perfect red-orange lip.
7. This glittery tart server is one of my go-to hostess gifts. Does it get any more festive?
8. I have such a crush on this J.Crew sweater. I’d love to find it under the tree for me, but I’ll probably be getting it for one of my sisters.
9. This floral BaubleBar necklace is on my lust list. But this is the season for giving and I know my best friend will love it too.
10. I’m obsessed with these gold foil notebooks. Everyone is getting one this year.
11. I’m also giving Sprout Lip Balms to loads of friends. I adore that the formulas are all natural and the cocoa flavor smells like heaven.
12. This is definitely the prettiest pom pom ornament around.
13. I’m a huge fan of TenOverTen’s manicures, so I was excited to learn about their polishes. I particularly like this shade of pink because it’s so punchy and fun.
14. I have lash extensions now, but before that, this Benefit Mascara was my absolute favorite. It’s a game-changer and also makes the perfect stocking stuffer.
15. Sparkle & Pop! These fun little party favors would be just perfect tucked into the top of a stocking.
16. I love this polka dotted needlepoint cuff—it’s classic and different all at once.
17. I always buy my mom treats from Sabon. This lavender apple body lotion is such a no-brainer because it smells incredible.
One favorite foolproof holiday gift? The new limited edition Birchbox Home box.