Image of Pixiwoo.com from T Magazine
March Birchboxes are shipping next week so get excited! To get you through the weekend, we’ve got a few fun links. It’s a bit late (and it’s Friday) so we’ll be brief!
- Unless you’ve been living under a rock, then you know that there is some serious drama surrounding Dior and John Galliano at the moment. The situation won’t be resolved anytime soon but WWD has been feeding us updates all week.
- Fashionista's awesome roundup of the best in beauty news today all strangely relates to hair, including a new Fekkai and Proenza Schouler partnership. We’re drooling! The site also brought us amazing coverage of Lady Gaga's intense “Born This Way” manicure by Deborah Lippmann.
- BellaSugar showcases the best haircolor and cosmetic combos…even though some of the makeup seems repetitive, the pictures are gorgeous.
- We finally just got around to checking out T Magazine’s list of the best in beauty advice on the web, which includes one of our favorites, intothegloss.com, and a new obsession, pixiwoo.com.
- Refinery29 keeps us on our toes week after week with their nail art trend pieces. We love these “V-Gap” nails by Sophy Robson and will be trying them ASAP.