We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything on the Birchbox blog and in the magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss. Read them while you’re cozied up on your couch or in between activities this weekend.
- EXCLUSIVE: Eyeko’s Gorgeous Bedroom Eyes Video: We’re huge fans of Eyeko’s eyeliners and mascaras and we know we’re not alone. This week, we released an exclusive video from the brand called Bedroom Eyes.
- Superstylish Appetizers in 10 Minutes or Less: Who has hours to spend slaving over a hot stove? Not us, and certainly not you. That doesn’t mean you can’t be the hostess with the mostest. Whip these up just before your guests arrive and you’ll have them gushing over your prowess in the kitchen.
- Meet the Founder: MCMC Fragrances: Brooklyn based indie perfumer Anne McClain isn’t your typical CEO. In our sit down with her, she spilled the beans on everything from her favorite smells to the super power she wishes she had.
- How To: Fold a Pocket Square 3 Ways: The holidays are basically here, which means lots of fancy gatherings and family obligations. Prep your brother, boyfriend, husband, or male friends ahead of time by sharing this easy video on how to fold a pocket square.
- 11 Discontinued Childhood Foods We Still Miss: It’s official: Twinkies are being discontinued. We hoped this day would never come, but Glamour is helping us get through this with its list of other childhood foods that are also no longer.
Find gifts for everyone on your list in our special Holiday Shop.