We’re so excited to announce the launch of our latest limited edition collection, Birchbox Home. Each gorgeous box includes a range of full-size items, including a DIY Kit from Erica Domesek and the brilliant team at P.S.- I Made This… (check out the tutorial video here). Over the next five days, we’ll be highlighting each project on the blog with easy-to-follow tutorials and tips. Check back every day and get inspired to start crafting!
- Cardboard or Birchbox Home exterior box (with pattern)
- Silver Sharpie
- Optional: decorative tape
- Download and use this tag shape template. Next, use your scissors to cut out tags from cardboard or Birchbox Home box. Punch a hole toward the top and at the center of each tag.
- With your metallic Sharpie, write a holiday message.
- If you want to make your tags more playful, decorate them using some patterned tape.
- Finish your tags by tying a string through the top hole and then knotting.