Kristen Stewart wore a rather risqué ensemble for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn—Part 2 premiere yesterday. (Photo: ew.com)
- We thought Kristen Stewart looked flawless on yesterday’s Twilight Saga red carpet. That was, at least, until we got a glimpse of the back of her dress. [Entertainment Weekly]
- The cast of Les Misérables poses for a series of stunning character portraits by Annie Leibovitz in December’s Vogue. [Refinery29]
- Fix and Blow are two salons that geniously allow you to get a manicure and a blowout simultaneously. Find out how they differ. [Well+Good NYC]
- The Rodarte for Starbucks collection, featuring a tote bag, a travel mug, and a cup sleeve, is in stores now! [SheFinds]
- 450,000 people, including Cher, are petitioning Macy’s to break off its partnership with Donald Trump. [Hollywood Reporter]
To keep up with everyday news in beauty and fashion, follow our daily morning must reads!