Country pop starlet Taylor Swift has seemingly solved the complicated music industry question: What’s the best way to sell an album? (Photo: npr.com)
- Taylor Swift’s fourth studio album, Red, broke records with its first week of sales. While the singer’s popularity played a huge role in the album’s success, the strategy behind the release was equally as important. [NPR]
- How many bottles of nail polish do you own? Here’s a look at one Glamour beauty editor’s stash. [Glamour]
- A PETA grant is allowing scientists in China—where animal testing is currently required of cosmetics companies—to experiment with alternative nonanimal testing options. [BellaSugar]
- Uniqlo and Theory are collaborating on a line of hooded down jackets, available in both stores and online starting November 15. [Racked]
- Just because temperatures are dropping doesn’t mean that your digits need to freeze while you’re texting. Here’s a roundup of smartphone-friendly gloves to keep your hands toasty. [Styleite]
We just launched our holiday shop, and among the many amazing items available are these touchscreen-compatible Echo Design mSoft Echo Touch™ Gloves.