Today is Election Day! Make sure you hit your local voting booth and let your voice be heard. (Photo: obeygiant.com)
- Beyoncé shows her support for Obama (check out her earrings!) while also showing off new blunt bags at the opening game of the Brooklyn Nets. [Beauty High]
- Beat the coming winter blues by sipping on this cleansing, energizing, and immunity-boosting smoothie. [Well+Good NYC]
- Thanks to e-commerce site Shoptiques, small (and superchic!) Parisian boutiques are conveniently shoppable online for the first time ever. [Shoptiques]
- British runway darlings Jourdan Dunn and Cara Delevingne have been tapped to walk in Victoria’s Secret’s upcoming fashion show. [Refinery29]
- A new Burt’s Bees billboard in Minneapolis shows a woman with dry skin that literally peels away to reveal a healthier complexion underneath. The kicker? The flakes of skin are actually coupons! [Racked]
The aftermath of Hurricane Sandy has left many animals lost, displaced, and homeless. Help the relief process by volunteering to foster or adopt a dog or cat!