Say cheese! Vogue’s EIC won’t let just anyone snap her pic. (Photos: broadwayworld.com)
- Please file this under ridiculous, amazing, and ridiculously amazing: Mario Testino “shot” Anna Wintour’s passport photos. Yes, you read that right. [R29]
- Can you actually shrink your pores? Facialist Joanna Vargas reveals the whole truth and nothing but the truth. [BellaSugar]
- Only if you dare: what 100 calories of your favorite Halloween candy really looks like. (Hint: It’s a major bummer.) [Glamour]
- The perfect gift for any style-savvy friend? Fashion blogger Garance Doré will be selling $35 prints and posters of her sartorial illustrations starting in just two weeks. [WWD]
- Mariah Carey fans, this one’s for you: The singer and OPI have teamed up on a polish collection that will be out in January. [InStyle]
- What the heck is the difference between a Shellac manicure and a gel manicure? One manicurist explains. [The Cut]
If you’re still in need of Halloween inspiration, here are three chic costume ideas.