- If you were affected by Hurricane Sandy, check out The New York Times' live coverage for up-to-the-minute information. We also recommend following @MTAInsider for details regarding public transportation and @ConEdison for developments on power restoration. [NYT, @MTAInsider, @ConEdison]
- What’s a hurricane diet? Here’s a look at the eating habits that people are forced into during a natural disaster. [NY Mag]
- Taylor Swift’s new album “Red” just dropped, so it’s only appropriate to take a look back through her best red lip beauty looks. [BeautyHigh]
- Juice Generation founder Eric Helms predicts the next three major trends within the health food world. [Q]
- Here’s something we’d like to see change: Only 1.7 percent of the CEOs at major retail corporations are women. Turns out, fashion isn’t the equal opportunity industry we thought it was. [R29]
We also recommend following @MikeBloomberg. He’s giving constant updates on the situation in and around the city.