Congrats to Justin and Jessica! (Photo: Fashionista.com)
- Finally! The first pic of Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel’s wedding are revealed—and we’re swooning over her Giambattista Valli dress! [Fashionista]
- Kate Spade is launching a new, lower priced brand for younger women called Saturday. We seriously can’t wait. [Racked]
- Is PMS a myth? New studies show that mood swings aren’t as closely tied to the monthly cycle as was previously thought. [Time]
- Tom Ford’s nail set is a polish junkie’s dream come true, with 16 shades in brights and neutrals set beautifully within a chic Tom Ford box. [SheFinds]
- Erica Domesek of P.S. I Made This demonstrates how to make an amazing crow costume a la Heidi Klum. [Fashionista]
- Photoshop draws a lot of criticism nowadays, but image manipulation itself is nothing new, as is revealed by these clever shots, some of which date back to the mid-1800s! [The Atlantic]
Don’t want to miss the latest news in beauty, fashion, and lifestyle? Make sure you keep up with our morning must reads!