Come February, you’ll be able to dress like Kate Middleton, Michelle Obama, Oprah, and Zoe Saldana—for a fraction of the price! (Photo: stylecaster.com)
- Prabal Gurung is designing an 80-piece collection for Target, set to launch in stores and online on February 10. [Stylecaster]
- The new “Kanye Wes Anderson” blog the rapper’s lyrics posted over the director’s movie stills in a way that’s equal parts ingenious and hilarious. [Refinery29]
- Karl Lagerfeld’s holiday collection for Shu Uemura has been released early in the U.K., but won’t be available in the U.S. until November. [SheFinds]
- Pippa Middleton shares her tips on how to make the most of your Halloween festivities in her newly released party-planning book, Celebrate. [The Cut]
- New technology uses a saliva DNA test to genetically match you to your ideal anti-aging cream. [Telegraph]
- Beauty High speaks with Demi Lovato about her new role as a Mean Stinks ambassador for Secret deodorant and how you can “gang up” against bullies just by lifting your pinky. [Beauty High]
While you’re waiting to get your hands on the Karl Lagerfeld for Shu Uemura collection, feel free to take any of these popular Shu Uemura hair products for a spin!