We know you don’t have oodles of time to browse through everything in the Birchbox blog and magazine each week. Here’s a short list of the top blog posts, articles, videos, and news that we don’t want you to miss out on. Read them while you’re cozied up on your couch or in between activities this weekend.
Here’s the delicious chocolate smoothie we’ll be drinking for breakfast this weekend. Two of the secret yummy ingredients? Avocado and raw honey.
- My Girl Crush: Mindy Kaling: We love Mindy Kaling and are so excited we get to see her every week on her new show, The Mindy Project. Birchbox staffer Deepica breaks down why she’s so awesome.
- 3 Chic Costume Ideas for Halloween: Every year the spooky holiday sneaks up on us before we have a chance to come up with a truly great costume. This year we’re prepared with three easy and chic ideas. And none of them involve a sexy cat.
- goop’s Chocolate Love Smoothie: This weekend, indulge in a delicious, and oh-so-nutritious smoothie from goop by Dr. Frank Lipman. Plus, we promise you’ll be bopping your head to the adorable Leftover Cuties track in this video.
- Your Complete Tough Mudder Dopp Kit: While some of our office will be lazily sleeping in tomorrow, others will be knee deep in mud and crawling under barbed wire at the Tough Mudder event in Englishtown, NJ. In addition to a few very brave participants, Birchbox Man will have a clean up station for participants. Click through to learn more about the event.
- Unlock the 007 in You: The new James Bond Movie, Skyfall, comes out on November 9th and we can’t wait. Luckily, clever marketing campaigns like this one from Coke Zero are keeping us occupied. How come we never find ourselves in the middle of viral marketing campaigns like these guys?