Here’s something new: real gold, fake jewelry. (Photo: shefinds.com)
- Dior creates temporary jewelry tattoos made of 24K gold. They can be yours for a mere $120/set. [SheFinds]
- Micellar water is a favorite among French women for its simple yet effective skin-cleansing powers—here’s how to choose the right one for you. [The Cut]
- Beyonce is scheduled to perform at the half-time show during this upcoming Super Bowl! Woot woot! [Fashion Etc.]
- Nike has ended its long relationship with Lance Armstrong on account of new evidence in his doping case. The brand will, however, continue to support his charity, Livestrong. [WWD]
- Victoria Beckham tweeted behind-the-scenes photos with Karl Largerfeld from her ELLEFrance cover shoot (which, by the way, took place at Coco Chanel’s apartment.) [Fashionista]
- Bodyform responds to a man’s Facebook rant about their misrepresentation of women’s periods with a hilarious video featuring a fake CEO, [Mashable]
If you’ve yet to try micellar water as a cleanser, a good place to start is with Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths — they’re absolutely life-changing.