Jennifer Aniston’s hair is a-mazing and her latest endorsement has us re-considering what’s currently stocked in our shower caddies. (Photo: fashionista.com)
- Fitness guru Tracy Anderson’s new DVD series “The Pregnancy Project” shows women how to work out over the course of those nine months. [Well+Good NYC]
- Supermodel Jourdan Dunn tries her hand in the culinary world by signing on for a cooking show on Jay-Z’s YouTube channel. [The Times]
- One of our all-time favorite hair crushes, Jennifer Aniston, has signed on to be the face of hair care line Living Proof. [Fashionista]
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s is coming to Broadway with Game of Thrones star Emilia Clarke as Holly Golightly. [JustJared]
- Keep your eye out for the new NYC Metrocards—they may have a 20% off at Gap coupon on the back! [Fashion Etc.]
- Want the post-workout glow without the sweat? Here are a few tricks to get you fresh-faced and radiant in less time than it takes to climb onto an elliptical. [Q]
Want to see more stories like these every morning? Check back for our daily morning must reads!