Glamour’s senior beauty editor Elaine Welteroth, who appeared in our July Sneak Peek video, will take over for Teen Vogue’s Eva Chen as Beauty and Health Director starting October 15th. (Photo: fashionista.com)
- In 1996, Chloe Sevigny landed her biggest modeling gig to date with a Miu Miu campaign. Now, sixteen years later, she’s reprising the role. [The Cut]
- Eva Chen is leaving some pretty big shoes to fill at Teen Vogue, but we’re confident that Glamour's Elaine Welteroth is up to the task. Congrats Elaine! [Fashionista]
- Fake lashes have been getting awfully fancy lately. Some of the craziest and most creative takes come from everyday beauty enthusiasts at Etsy. [BellaSugar]
- Two-time “Sexiest Man Alive” Brad Pitt is set to become the first male face of Chanel No. 5. Watch out for his upcoming ad campaign, to be directed by Anna Karenina's Joe Wright. [Fashion Etc.]
- Jennifer Aniston’s huge engagement rock has finally been sighted after almost two months spent in hiding. [InStyle]
Want to wear falsies but afraid to take the plunge? Check out our video tutorial on fake lash application and you’ll be wearing them like a pro in no time!