Don’t be afraid to match your lip color to your nails (or vice versa) this fall. (Photo: shefinds.com)
- Deborah Lippman’s ‘Love Notes’ Lip and Nail Duet shows us that a classic red lip paired with glossy red nails is still a timeless look. [SheFinds]
- Estée Lauder’s new skincare line, called Osiao, launches in China next month. The collection’s main selling point? Its foundation in the tenets of traditional Chinese medicine. [NYTimes]
- Katy Perry tweeted a picture of her amazing “Daria” nail art, making us wish that we, too could drop by Tokyo to get our nails done. [Twitter]
- Attention runners! Incorporating yoga into your routine helps stretch out those tight hamstrings and improve your performance. [Well+Good NYC]
- As much as we love new TV shows, there’s something to be said for old sitcoms. Feed your nostalgia by looking back at ’80s and ’90s style trends as seen on “Full House”—which is celebrating its 25th birthday. [Huffington Post]
Even better than Deborah Lippmann’s lip duo? A curated collection of her must-have nail lacquers.