Emmys prep with Girl’s actress, Allison Williams. (Photos: WWD)
- A year in the making, Allison Williams of Girls and her stylist have been mapping out her carefully crafted style image, and the Emmys was the actress’ “fashion coming-out party.” [WWD]
- To boost its global presence, famed Italian fashion house Versace unveiled an online flagship store. [NYTimes]
- Crisper mornings mean slipping into your coziest tights—upgrade your go-to black tights with these eye-catching prints. [BuzzFeed]
- Fergie continues to flex her creative muscle by following up her Wet ‘n’ Wild nail polish collection with a color cosmetics line set to launch this coming February. [WWD]
- Is MySpace back?! We couldn’t believe it, but after watching this awesome demo video of the once defunct social networking/music site, we’re thinking we might just sign up all over again. [MySpace]
Before pulling on your tights, prep your strands for static by smoothing on Sedu’s Anti-Frizz Polishing Treatment with Pure Moroccan Argan Oil.