One of four gorgeous (and simple) beauty looks you should try out this fall. (photo: Self)
- Hold the phone. Greek yogurt at the supermarket might not really be Greek. Since there are no government regulations for labeling food “Greek,” yogurt you think is extra healthy might be all smoke and mirrors. Learn how to separate the Greek from the weak. [Women’s Health]
- The last-ever space shuttle, Endeavor, has touched down for the last time. After flying over California this morning, the shuttle landed at LAX and will go on permanent display at the California Science Center on October 30th. [My Fox LA]
- Kate Spade NY just debuted cute new city guides for 10 cities (with more to come!) in collaboration with the travel experts at Fathom. Now we want to plan a trip to Tokyo, or Tahiti, or Copenhagen! [Kate Spade NY]
- Cute in theory, but bound to end badly: a Canadian man has flown all the way to Ireland to find (and fall in love with) a local woman he got directions from a year ago. The only problem? They spoke for five minutes and he doesn’t know her name. Hm. [Jezebel]
- Fall makeup doesn’t have to be hard to apply. These four different looks are easy-as-pie. The hard part will be choosing which one to wear first. [Self]
- In a totally unexpected partnership, New York designer Jill Stuart has joined forces with K-pop star Psy (of Gangnam Style fame) on a collection to be released in Asia. [Fashionista]
Stock up on your fall favorites from the Birchbox Shop.