- Model-Morphosis, our favorite NYTimes feature, is back for the season! We could spend hours scrolling back and forth to see before and afters of the backstage makeup and hair. [NYTimes]
- Jessica Chastain’s new video for Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto fragrance is out! It involves loads of purple paint, a color that Monsieur Laurent considered the height of seduction. If we looked as good as Chastain covered in pigment we probably would have pursued finger-painting a bit longer. [Huffington Post]
- Gwyneth Paltrow is the new star of a six-month global Max Factor campaign. But since the makeup brand isn’t sold in North America, we won’t be seeing it here. She also recently took on the role of ambassador for Hugo Boss’ women’s fragrance, Boss Nuit Pour Femme. [WWD]
- Social media has become a HUGE part of Fashion Week. If you’re not instagramming and tweeting, you’re nobody. With so many hashtags flying around, who came out on top? You may be surprised by the answer. [Refinery29]
- Jennifer Lawrence (love her!) is on the cover of the new W in loads of feathers, accompanied by various feathered friends. We’re on board if this is a reference to the Mockingjay but we do wish she was looking a tad happier. [Jezebel]
Get organized this weekend! Spend $75 on anything in the Birchbox Shop and get this adorable exclusive organizer tray for free.