Image of Linda Rodin from Style.com
Another Friday, another link round up! It feels a bit like the calm before the storm over at Birchbox HQ right now. We’re about to head into a few crazy weeks. Not only are February boxes shipping next week (woot!), it’s also Social Media Week. Not to mention, the start of the most thrilling, manic, awesome of all weeks: Fashion Week. With that in mind, TGIF:
- Fashion Copious posted the first image of Lady Gaga’s March Vogue Cover (that we know of). She’s sporting a bubble-gum pink bob, dark violet lips, and looks like she’s had her brows bleached.
- Man Candy Alert! Sorry, I had to. This video collab between Justin Wu and jakandjil.com features the antics of male models from the Milan and Paris F/W 11/12 shows. Just try not smiling, it’s impossible!
- In the Financial Times “Lunch with the FT” column Vanessa Friedman sat down with Natalie Massenet, founder of Net-a-Porter and the new off-shoot, Mr. Porter. She’s also essentially responsible for luxury e-tailing as we know it today, no big deal.
- Fashionista covers new high-tech advancements in skin care this week. Coolest by far are the “twist and mix” vials of La Prairie Cellular Power Infusion. We’re also loving the Philosophy Keep The Peace line, available in March.
- Style.com’s Beauty Counter Blog spoke with the founder of Rodin-Olio Lusso, Linda Rodin about her beauty routines. At 63, she seems to have discovered the fountain of youth.