If you call our customer service team, there’s a good chance the friendly voice on the line belongs to Ops superstar Kimiko. This California native and proud techie showed us the desk essentials that help her power through phone calls and emails with amazing grace.
1. Cards, gifts, and mementos from friends: My favorite things on my desk are pictures, cards, and knickknacks from my best friends and favorite shows and events.
2. Rdio: I prefer rdio to Spotify (I’ll have this debate with anyone, anyday). I can’t be without my music collection at my fingertips at all time, and of course all my favorites are synced up to my iPhone on my rdio app!
3. KOR Vida Water Bottle: Hydration is so important, especially throughout a long day at the office!
4. Makeup bag full of nail polish: I used to wear strictly black nail polish, but ever since I started working at Birchbox I’ve acquired quite the collection of polishes from the Shop and in my monthly boxes. I love doing my nails every week during the summertime because it’s the perfect opportunity to experiment with different fun colors!
5. Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume: This fragrance is one of my favorite products we’ve sampled! I keep the full-size at home and the sample on my desk so I can reapply it if I’m going out right after work.
6. Sunglasses: As a California girl, my sunglasses are a required accessory.
For more behind the scenes peeks into Birchbox HQ, check out some of our other Staffers’ Desks.