It’s hard to believe that August is less than a week away, but it’s true. The summer is nearly half over, which means you’d better be doing something fun this weekend! We know we’ll be watching the Olympics (our whole office is obsessed with BTW) and avoiding thunderstorms. Kick things off with a few required reading pieces.
- This week’s biggest celebrity news story was Kristen Stewart and Rob Pattinson. We’re simultaneously ashamed and drawn to this juicy tidbit. If you just can’t get enough, Perez Hilton has up to the moment news on the entire story. [Perez Hilton]
- You already know we’re crazy for the Olympics—but everyone else is too! Check out these amazing Olympic-inspired nails and get your own DIY patriotic nails with NCLA nail wraps. [Styleite]
- Lush has a new line of makeup that’s meant to be chosen based on your mood. It involves spinning a product wheel and going with your gut. Hey, we’ve chosen our makeup in stranger ways before. [Refinery29]
- The best model show of the 90’s/ever is about to make a comeback. MTV’s “House of Style” will return as a web series in October. The only question is, who will be named host? [Racked]
- In case you’re stuck inside for part of the weekend, you might want to click through this epic slideshow of the top 100 hairstyles of all time. Hm, new haircut anyone? [Glamour]
Brush up on your British know-how with the help of our England guide.