From the midweek holiday to the Paris runway, it’s been a tumultuous seven days. At last the weekend’s here to give us time to digest. To help you reflect on the week, too, here are the top 25 most beautiful couture looks, the verdict on pore shrinkability, and, of course, even more on a perennial Birchbox favorite—nail art.
From left to right: Looks from the Elie Saab, Dior, Giambattista Vali, and Zuhair Murad couture shows. (Photos: fashionista.com)
- The Fall 2012 Paris Couture Shows are coming to a close, and audiences were as wowed as ever. Our favorite runway moment? Raf Simons’ victorious debut at Dior. Could you get any more polished or glam? [Fashionista]
- After going blonde, then brunette, then Elizabeth Taylor black, Lindsay Lohan is ginger once more. We’re always in favor of sticking to your roots. What do you think of LiLo’s latest transformation? [StyleNews]
- Something to go with your flapper dress and sleek straight bob: British brand Boots No. 7 is releasing a Great Gatsby makeup line. [Racked]
- We’ve heard this one before, but is it true? Stylelist digs deep into the myth: Can you really shrink pore size? [Stylelist]
- Nail art never gets old in this office. What to throw in your beauty bag now? These artsy and leak-proof nail pens. [She Finds]
Speak of the devil: click through to read up on our best nail art ideas.