A member of the Beauty Partnerships team, Miko may be a recent addition to Birchbox, but she’s completely settled in to her weekday workspace. In fact, she already has quite an impressive stash of products at her desk. Click through to see her favorites, beauty and beyond!
1. Green juice: Although I am a big coffee fan, I try to make fresh veggie juice to start my day off. It helps me feel less guilty when I’m indulging in a cocktail in the evening! My not-so-secret recipe is cucumber, celery, kale, romaine, and ginger.
2. New Faves: I use this side of my desk to organize my little collection of products that I’m trying out. One of my latest finds is Talika's new Skin Retouch, which is amazing for smoothing and evening out skin.
3. Snack attack: When 3pm rolls around, a stash of nuts and chocolate are just the right pick-me-up. Tili bags keep them organized so my desk doesn’t look like a cafeteria counter.
4. Hand cream central: I tend to wash my hands a lot, so I try to keep as many hand creams at my disposal as possible. My current favorite is Caudalie’s Hand & Nail Cream.
5. Packing pretty: I love keeping great examples on hand of awesome packaging, and I can’t get over how cute this mini purse is for MOR’s Lip Silk.
For more behind-the-scenes at Birchbox HQ, check out the rest of our desk post series!