We’re headed off to our first Birchbox summer BBQ, and while we throw back a few cold ones and conga line around a grill (really!) here are a few tidbits of beauty news. From Blake Lively’s new Gucci deal to Keira Knightley’s new trailer in Anna Karenina, here’s everything you need to know from this week.
Director of ‘Drive’ Nicholas Winding Refin and Blake Lively on set at the Gucci fragrance shoot. Photo: Grazia
- Blake Lively is the official Gucci Premiere Woman, heading the new fragrance’s ad campaign. [The Cut]
- Agyness Deyn: the model-turned-actress so effortlessly cool, no one realized she was turning 30 (or that she got hitched!) [Fashionista]
- Keira Knightley-as-period-heroine strikes again in Anna Karenina, out later this year. Watch the romantic wintry trailer here. [BuzzSugar]
- Jennifer Aniston may be the next face of an all-natural skincare line from Aveeno—for an eight-figure salary. [Huff Post]
- "Nicole" by Nicole Richie is the latest celebrity scent with notes of amber, cashmere woods and vanilla. [WWD]
Read more of our weekly link love in our other Reading List posts.