Our latest guest blogger, Ally of Allyson in Wonderland, is an oil and gas professional with a serious eye for great finds. We can’t get enough of her gorgeously crafted blog, where she shares her love for style, travel, and photography. This week she’s giving us a peek into her personal beauty treasure chest—and we’re taking notes.
As a child, I couldn’t wait to go to the beach in the summer and stick my toes in the water (plus, I loved making sandcastles). As an adult, not much has changed. I still can’t wait to lay my eyes on turquoise water and palm trees.
To stay happy and comfortable while soaking up the sun, I depend on the following beach essentials:
- A fun beach bag turns any boring summer dress into an instant outfit.
Tory Burch Large Straw Tote, $295
- The perfect sunblock keeps me from getting burned.
L’Oreal Sublime Sun Advanced Sunscreen SPF 30 Crystal Clear Mist, $10
- Sunglasses not only protect my eyes; they make me feel glamorous.
Karen Walker Perfect Day Crazy Tortoise, $329
- A giant beach hat will protect my face, hair, and make me feel like a vintage movie star.
J. Crew Summer Straw Hat, $35
- A mist of fine French water will quench my dry and thirsty skin.
Evian Facial Spray, $11-$17
Also in my bag, I’ll have an iPad fully-loaded with plenty of fashion and gossip magazines, and one good book.
What’s in your beach bag this summer?