If you’ve been keep up with our Morning Must-Read posts, you know this week has been full of beauty news. Here’s a few extra tidbits you shouldn’t miss out on this weekend. Have fun enjoying the nice weather (fingers crossed) and tell your dad how much you love him on Father’s Day!
The first images of Lady Gaga’s new fragrance, Fame, were released this week after months of speculation. Photo: BellaSugar.com.au
- There’s been a lot of buzz about Lady Gaga’s first fragrance since it was announced last September, especially since the singer was quoted saying the fragrance would smell of “blood and semen.” This week we learned a little bit more, including what it will actually smell like. [BellaSugar Australia]
- Uh oh, so much for that comeback. After her involvement in a car crash earlier this week (she may or may not have been driving the car), paramedics visited Lindsay Lohan’s hotel room today. Rumors swirled that she had been found unconscious but turns out it was just “exhaustion” from filming Liz & Dick. Let’s hope this isn’t as bad as it sounds. [MTV]
- Is it just us, or do all women feel the need to experiment with bangs at some point in their lives? It doesn’t matter if everyone we know advises us against it, we have to see for ourselves. Here, for your viewing pleasure, is a 100-picture slideshow of bang inspiration. It’s worth the ten minutes it will take to click through. [Stylelist]
- We love seeing celebrities made up to look totally different. For their new movie, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Ben Stiller and Kristen Wiig were decked out in makeup to appear much older. Stiller, also the director of the film, looks virtually unrecognizable but Wiig is still pretty clearly Kristen (and she has surprisingly young-looking legs in the image). [US Magazine]
- The ManRepeller, Leandra Medine, got married yesterday! Beyond a slew of somewhat witty, somewhat predictable headlines (She Failed To Repel…), the coverage has been all about the dress (Marchesa!) and her extreme flatform wedding shoes. [Fashionista]
The weather person promises this weekend will be nice out. Load up on SPF so you don’t return to work looking like a lobster on Monday.