Rarely a does go by that we don’t browse through ModCloth, an online boutique that indulges our love for full skirts and Peter Pan collars like nowhere else. In fact, we love ModCloth so much, we asked them to guest edit a selection of summer road trip essentials in our Shop. And to get to know the ladies behind the fashions, we asked their staffers to fill out this short survey covering everything from their latest in-office obsession to their favorite post-work hangout.
1. Beauty product most likely to be seen around the office: Fresh’s Sugar Rose Lip Treatment
2. Best new addition to the ModCloth shop: The Premiere Collection of Make the Cut, our first ever community-driven design competition and line!
3. Current office-wide obsession: British designer Motel’s wildly patterned pants. We can’t get over the lipstick print on this pair.
4. Favorite post-work hangout: It’s a tie between Round Corner Cantina in Pittsburgh and Mars Bar in San Francisco. Don’t make us decide!
5. This season’s biggest fashion trend among staffers: Colorblocking!
6. Three necessary fashion/grooming items for a road trip: Sunblock, a stop-and-stare pair of sunnies, and a favorite scarf. (You can wear the scarf as a headband on a bad hair day, a shawl during cool summer nights, or a statement accessory for when you need it!)
8. ModCloth’s pick for summer’s hottest polish shade: Orange and coral hues
Check out all of ModCloth’s awesome Road Trip Essentials here.