You’re probably already familiar with today’s desk subject: it’s our community manager, Rachel! In addition to overseeing Twitter and Facebook, she also works with our Birchblogger network and is frequently featured here on this blog. Be sure to check out this video where she talks about how much she loves the Birchbox community and her favorite products.
- Zoya Blogger Collection: I’m really proud of this polish collection that we created with Zoya and some of our favorite bloggers. I love these colors for summer!
- Beyonce Pulse: I haven’t opened this yet, but I love Queen B and it just makes me happy to see this box on my desk every day.
- Edie by Jean Stein: Just like every other girl, I’m fascinated by Edie Sedgwich and her friendship with Andy Warhol. I was at the Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh last weekend and scored this book, which I have not been able to put down.
- Anthony Logistics Shave Cream: My boyfriend got this in his Birchbox and he loves it (as do I), so I dug up this extra sample to bring him.
- Colorescience Pro Mineral Sun Protection Powder: Historically, I am not a powder person, but Rachelista (a.k.a. merchandising manager, Rachel Liverman) attacked me with this recently when I was hanging out near her desk, and now I’m hooked. It’s really light and protects my face from the sun!
We almost forgot: Watch Rachel’s first Birchbox video on lip tattoos here!