The weather is finally warm enough for lazy dinners outside and pretty maxi skirts paired with sandals. To keep you entertained during lull times on weekend trips or at destination weddings, here is this week’s selection of must-read beauty news, including unusual hair uses for ibuprofen and Reed Krakoff’s impressively priced fragrances.
- Dior celebrated the 50th anniversary of its Le Vernis nail lacquers by enlisting artist Holton Rower to create a psychedelic piece of artwork using five separate polish colors. It’s a gorgeous, multi-colored installation we kind of wish we could own. [Beautylish]
- Designer Reed Krakoff’s latest Limited Edition Perfumes are seriously something to covet—there’s only 100 bottles of the scents and they cost a whopping $778 for 60ml. [Shefinds]
- Kate Moss is featured on the cover of the June/July issue of Harper’s Bazaar. The spreads of her in the magazine, rocking neon hair extensions while on the beach, remind us that neons are oh-so-fun for this season. [Fashionista]
- Did you know that crushing ibuprofen and mixing it with your shampoo can keep dandruff at bay? Neither did we! Celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves offers up budget-friendly, quick fix hair tips using unexpected products and tools. [Stylelist]
- The beauty world has been buzzing about claims speculating that your bangs might be giving you a lazy eye. Yikes! Where’s the nearest bobby pin or hair clip? [Fashion Etc.]
- Today marks the theatrical release of Mansome, a hilarious documentary about the ups and downs of men’s grooming in the modern day world. Birchbox Man scored an equally laugh-inducing interview with the film’s director that shouldn’t be missed. [Birchbox Man]
Need more beauty news? Our reading lists always have everything you need to know.