Our web content coordinator Madelyne has one of the sparsest desks at Birchbox. It’s so pristine, in fact, that we messy editors often find ourselves trying to pawn off some of our stuff on her. She just left for vacation and we thought we’d take the opportunity to examine her space.
- CamelBak Water Bottle: I used to hate drinking water. I’ve grown to love it with the help of this little bottle.
- Clark’s Botanicals Ultra Rich Lip Tint in Moore Nude: When I found out we sold these in our shop, I got so excited because I had always wanted to try them. I was not disappointed!
- Mead Five Star Notebook: I’m a visual person that constantly needs reminders. If I don’t write it down, I will forget! This is a must-have on my desk for sure.
- Nail File: I always keep one of these guys around just in case of an emergency.
- Beats by Dre Headphones: Music just makes the work day better.
- Candy: Every Monday, our pantry is restocked full of goodies like these Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.