Wedding season is officially upon us, and Birchbox staffers will be circumnavigating the world to see their friends get hitched. First up: Web Content Coordinator Madelyne, who’s jetting to Cancun, Mexico to attend a fun-in-the-sun ceremony! She’ll be staying in an all-inclusive resort (we’re totally jealous), but no trip is complete without some beauty products from home. Here are the glamorous picks she’s packing in her carry-on.
1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 in Sand: I love tinted moisturizer. It covers up all my blemishes and keeps me safe from UV rays.
2. Alima Pure™ Eyeshadow: This eyeshadow has the perfect shimmer to complement my skin tone (and it matches my dress too!).
3. shu uemura false eyelashes: Ever since I was a baby, my eyelashes have been super-short, so I always feel extra pretty when I put these on.
4. kushyfoot Flats To Go in Gold: I’ll be dancing the night away in a new pair of heels, so my feet are bound to get sore. These rollable flats will be a lifesaver.
5. AVON Skin So Soft Bug Guard Plus SPF 30 Gentle Breeze Lotion: Once the wedding is over, it’s time to hit the beach! This 2-in-1 product contains both sunscreen and bug repellent—which will definitely keep my skin happy.
Before she leaves on her trip, we’re totally giving Madelyne some Oscar Blandi Lacca Hairspray so she can keep her updo in place on the dance floor.