You might be familiar with today’s subject, Loren, for a few reasons. First, her “Nailing It” blog posts are some of our most popular. Second, she’s a member of our stellar operations team and personally emails and speaks with hundreds of our customers each week. What you might not know is that she has the best collection of polish at Birchbox and she’s also building up quite a store of vitamins to keep the entire company healthy this season. Click through to see what she has on her desk right now.
1. Nail Polish: I’m obsessed with nail polish and have racked up a pretty big collection since I began working here. I’m always trying new polishes for my weekly blog post and am the op team’s resident nail polish advisor ;)
2. KOR Water Bottle: I love this water bottle! Perfect for travel and not too heavy.
3. Vitamins: I’m an avid pill popper…of vitamins. With the weather being so unpredictable lately I’m trying to keep my immune system up!
4. Russian Wooden Pill Box: Another associate, Ally, gave this to me when her parents came to visit her. They live in Russia!
5. Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream: I love this stuff! I use it all the time before and after manicure. It keeps my cuticles hydrated.
6. Sunglasses: Can’t live without these babies! They were a gift and are by far my favorite pair of sunnies.