Despite the dubious weather in NYC this week, spring is officially here—and with it our vacation ambitions. Check out the amazing shot of Nicole Richie in Glamour below. Doesn’t that just make you want to head to the beach? Whether you’re actually somewhere sandy or just dreaming of it this weekend, brush up on our favorite news below.
Photo: Fashion etc
- Dior just launched two limited edition polishes and they’re perfect for a little beach getaway. The only question now is which one to wear this weekend! [She Finds]
- You already know Katy Perry is extra-adventurous when it comes to her beauty looks, and that she never met a nail art design she didn’t like. We’re loving the 3D nail art design she tweeted the other day, despite how impractical it is. [Glamour.com]
- Earlier this week we shared the story of the teen from Maine petitioning Seventeen to include just one non-photoshopped feature a month. We learned yesterday that Seventeen declined to accept her challenge. Come on, guys! [Jezebel]
- Miley Cyrus debuted a new ombre hair color the other day, plus pictures of her getting her hair done with her puppy. Aside from the adorable dog, we’re not sure how we feel about the hair. [Huffington Post]
- In the June issue of Glamour, Nicole Richie revealed that if she wasn’t running her own fashion empire, she’d want to be a hairstylist. We can’t deny the girl’s hair always looks fierce, but we might be taken aback if we found her giving us a blowout. [Fashion etc]
Trying to catch up on all the news from the last month? Check out these other reading lists.